Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fare thee Well...Miss Williams

Today was one of those days when u feel a lil bit tired and a lil bit sad and yet..theres all of this joy to compete with the feelings of sadness. Rambling again aren’t I…when will I learn…so getting to the point…today I wished farewell to one of my bestest office mates and I hope my frnd for life Margaret…the girl is stupid and weird and strange and yet we gelled…major 377 bonding happening some ppl thought…hehehe…dude only we knw the truth na…hahaa..ok enogh procrastinating. Margaret is one of those ppl u see on the road and the face although not beautiful would arrest many. No lesbian feelings dude but have nice skin and nice hair wic we were supposed to get cut for the past 3 months!!!

It just makes me think about the changes that life has in store for each one of us. Friends that we cant stop talking to one day we just completely forget just ten days later. Is that what life is…just keep moving, one relationship to another, one friendship to the next all in the vain hope of filling a vacuum, a vacuum so deep and dark at times it threatens to engulf the person in each of us…a lonliness so sad we wudnt know where to find companionship…desperate, frantic efforts to fill out lives with noise…conversation, laughter, music, sex., booze, smokes, anything…anything to drown out the scary vacuum, the lonely nights and the lonliness in the day…a life so filled with miseries and deadlines and backstabbing and lies and love and losses and career runs and trying to get right up there with the best…in the hope of pleasing someone…someone u love..someone u hope would love u..someone u can be urslf arnd…100% no questions asked… a bare caricature with ur faults and all ur insecurities…

Why am I talking bout such sadness…this is supposed to be a happy writing…in Mimi’s own words a tribute…to the time we spent together…doing god knws wat…the reason is pretty simple…Margaret and me were to each other the single losers who listened to all our crap about all that was wrong in our existence…she was my hope, my entertainment and my fun at work…no competition, no questions asked, I spent some amazing time wid her being horribly irresponsible…my attempts to convince her to lemme smoke and her attempts to keep me away are the true stuff of legends!!! Will miss u dude…u were…different…loads of love and all the luck…God bless

2 comments:

  1. Well well well...this turned out more philosopical than a tribute... i thot u will spare a few more lies for me.. hehe...well i dunno, u will definitely be one person whom i will always fall back in my life..i dont know why but we gelled, we saw some good as well as some bad times together, i have always been blatantly truthful, outrightly shameless and spoke my mind with u because i knew that this level headed gal will gve me some strenght to fight on..u have that tremendous self confidence and fighting spirit which i am J of..it gives ur wicked smile that extra sparkle...wish u all the best for ur future woman..i knw u will keep rockin the show...giving all those lunkheads (u knw who i mean) a tough fite in this creepy world...be the same swatiii...always..am definitely gonna miss u so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogs are meant for ramblings.... kabhi kabhi mere post bhi padh liya kar

    ReplyDelete